What shinai do you recomend for beginners?

by Ian

You say "an ordinary shinai" but can you give some examples? Maybe links to some from you recommend from online shops? Thanks.

Answer: Usually they are called "practice shinai". At Maruyama Kendo Supply, you can see shinai for practice here.

Hope this helps.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Any Questions about Kendo.