- Received Title of Renshi (May 2019)
- 6th dan in Kendo (September 2013)
- Head Coach of the ECUSKF team for the Nationals (2014, 2011)
- Started Kendo at the age of 7 at Shubukan in Itami City, Hyogo, Japan.
- Shubukan has more than 200 years of history and counted as one of the three greatest dojos in Japan.
- Shihan (the head master of the dojo) at that time was Late Juichi Tsurumaru sensei.
- Trained in a traditional way of Budo Senmon Gakko (Martial Way Vocational School).
Kendo Instructing Experiences
- Kendo Main Instructor/President of Gotokukan Inc., Indianapolis and Gotokukan Anderson.
- Former Kendo Instructor at Mudokwan kendojo in Indianapolis, IN
- Volunteer instructor of kendo, West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV
- Represented Japan on the international Ship for World Youth program.
* Created a kendo club on board
- Foreign Relations Full-time Volunteer, Japan International Cooperation Agency, commonly known as "Japan's Peace Corps," Guatemala City, Guatemala
* Performed various outreach projects in Guatemala to promote cultural understanding between Japan and Guatemala
* Taught kendo and Japanese culture to students and adults
* Lead in establishing the first legitimate Kendo Association of Guatemala
* Traveled to Panama, Mexico, and Dominican Republic to train local leaders of kendo
- Acting Director, Sei Tou Ken Yu Kai kendo dojo, Christchurch, New Zealand
* Taught kendo; coached members of the New Zealand National Team
- 1st place, All New Zealand Kendo Championship (team and individual)
- 1st place (team), All Hyogo Prefectural Junior High School Championship hosted by Dojo Federation
- 2nd Place (individual), All Hyogo Prefectural Junior High School Championship hosted by Dojo Federation
- 2nd place (individual), All Hyogo Prefectural Junior High School Championship hosted by Junior High School Kendo Federation