How to do these motions and other names for them?

How do you do fast motion, one motion, two motion, and three motion? And are there different names for the motions? I'm not very familiar with Japanese.

Answer: Thank you for your post. I am not too sure what you are asking but probably you are asking the basic movements? If so, this page, men strikes, should help you.

I presume that you mean "haya suburi" by fast motion.

If those terms are not what you are looking for, let us know.

Click here to read or post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Any Questions about Kendo.